You all know that I love the show "The Amazing Race" and would love to be a participant so I have been trying to do new things so that I am prepared :) !! So we went up to a family party up to my Uncle Sterlings house who lives up Spanish Fork Canyon on a mountain. I am serious when I say a mountain and this backyard is awesome!! So Jenny and I decided to join the kids on their "Slippery Slide Mountain Adventure"!! We did a Koala style up the mountain and it was hilarious! I was laughing so hard and had so much fun! The kids were so excited that I was coming up the mountain with them and that made it all worth it. Anyways, here is a play by play of how it went down......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment