Saturday, September 29, 2007

C'est Finis-----











It is all done and I know it is when I start to "become over it" and that happened today! :) I promise that these pics do not give it justice... without the lights, without the movements, or without the sounds! It is so worth it when it is all done, just to sit, watch and listen and take it all in. If I figure out how to make a "movie" and post it, I will, but otherwise here it is! I hope that I did not put too much excitement into it for it to be disappointing but I am who matters the most, and I AM NOT!!


PS Thanks must also go to my Mom for helping me put it all together!

1 comment:

The Blaisdell Family said...

HOLY MOLY I am incredibly jealous of you right now! I really want a Halloween "village" with all the extras!! I love it!! You did one heck of a job with all your Halloween stuff. SO impressed! My favorite would have to be all of it. I seriously can't believe how much time you put into all this. I can't wait to get more decorations for the holidays!

And I loved your "ode to the kids". So sweet. Isn't it crazy how someone so young and tiny can drive the absolute nuts out of you but you just can't get enough of them at the same time? Kids really are the best things ever!