Thursday, September 27, 2007

Indoor Phase ONE







Now, when I said that I was finished, I meant the outside but the inside has just begun. This week has been busy outside but also inside was taking shape. We had to bring up 10 bins of Halloween Dept 56 Houses! SOOOO fun! I thought that I would do a before and after shot so that you could see it all in action. Wish me luck! This will be the die hard nightmare weekend of setting it all up but I will not complain because I love it. It allows me to be my true anal self :)


This is the one thing that I truly collect every year that just brings me "joy" and it truly excites me! Sooorry! I guess that I am just way too materialistic but its so fun. You should check out the website...department56.com...just for fun!

3 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

WOW...that's all I have to say about that...but I'll say more. Geez, I never understood the obsession until I saw all those boxes...I don't even want to know how much all that was...But I am really excited to see the end result. With that much stuff, it's going to be awesome!!

Lyssa Beth said...

and one other question...one of the pictures has a couch infront of a curtain, is that in the dining room? Do you have a dining room table or have you just extended your living room into the dining room?

katie said...

yes that is the dining room and no I do not have a dining room. it just does not make sense but I usually don't have the couch in front of the curtain. I just moved it to open up the room/area for the "creation". the plan is to remodel the kitchen into the dining room but like I said, that is the "plan" :)