Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Annual Get Together of 2007

Every year, the first weekend of Dec, those of us who were the BP's (sorry but I will not disclose what that is but those who made that up will know its meaning) of the class of 1995 have a little get together.
These are the friends who I endured, with a lot of adventure and rebellion mixed in, High School with. These are the friends who helped me to sluff, scam, cruise, and constantly sneak out, especially if we were at Lindsey's house! :)
Within this group of girls, there were little groups of those who were closer to each other than others, like in any high school and so it is ironic to see who has "lasted" the 12 years since we graduated. We have all gone through so much since that time....both events together and alone.
Emily, the porn star swinger, actually got a little teary as she listened to our conversations. To think of what our chats used to sound like as opposed to our chats now. They are so different! Different but they have improved greatly and no....she is not really a porn star swinger but I know that she will get a good laugh from that after the accusations that she received! Emily, your touch ups look great! wink wink :)

Chantel Cooper Miner and moi
Staci telling us a story about Addie.....Addison her daughter....
Our "family" picture left to right Emily, Annilee, Marci, Lindsay, Mellisa, Chantel, Staci and me :)
Us again....
This years get together was a lot of fun. We of course had to gossip, had to talk about ex-boyfriends, had to talk about kids, had to laugh at old happenings and new happenings, had to pig out, had to talk about sex or the lack of, and had to just laugh, have fun, and be ourselves!
Next year we'll be at Lindsey's house so until then..........Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

LOL That's going to be me in 10 years with my BBF's from SATX for sure...all sitting around, still eating, still talking about sex, kids and fun times...Glad you still have close encounters with your HS friends! You, of course, look awesome compared to everyone else Katrina!! Skinny minny!

The Miner Trio said...

This is awesome. I think this years get together was one of our best. We really should do it more often. I love what you said about Emily. She is going to laugh so hard she cries again!

Anonymous said...

Well Katie I'm glad I decided to check out your blog finally!! Imagine my surprise to find out I'm a Porn Star Swinger!! I'm really quite flattered actually it's a nice change from the reality of my life, which is changing endless diapers and cleaning my house. JK! I had a great time at our annual party and as always I am the one in the group who cries! Remember our reunion, I was bawling the whole time! I love getting together and seeing everyone, can't wait till next year.
Oh and I'm not sure how I got the rep of the bad girl I wasn't the one grabbing! Wink Wink!!

PS- Thanks for showing those great pictures, and we won't take it personlly that lyssa thinks you look the best. Skinny minny!!