When I woke up this morning and looked at the calender, the date 10-20 just felt like it should be one to remember. The more that I thought about it, I soon remembered why.
10-20-2000 was the day that Trevor & I got married :) I sent him a "hmm hmm Happy Anniversary" text and he sent me one back. At least we can laugh about it, right?!?
I went down with Kindra and we pulled these out for her to look at. With all of the weddings that have been going on, Kindra was so excited to see the wedding pics of when I "was a bride and was walking"! She just ate it right up!
My Mom made all of those dresses except for my wedding dress or the mothers dresses. She did a great job huh?
We really are so much better off just as friends! It makes me happy to know that our kids don't remember us ever fighting since whenever they see us together we are having fun. So I'll take that as the silver lining of it all. he he he Happy Not Anniversary Trev!
....and for those of you who know how I constantly bitch about my "man buff arms"??? yeah, it's because look at this above picture! Look how petit and cute my arms were!!!!!!!! boo hoo hoo....so there! I have my proof!



















18 comments:
That's great that you guys are such good friends. Your pictures are so cute! And your mom is amazing - the dresses look great!
Yeah- i remember the time you went to Jackson hole for your anniversary while working at Reagan and you cried b/c you were leaving cute little Carter b/c you were worried that you were far away in case something happened... and you bought that fun get-up for your "night activities"... funny memories!
Hi,
Sorry if this is stalker-ish (I promise i am not spam...hahah), but I came across your blog by accident and i couldn't stop reading it!!
I love how you look at life and have enjoyed so much of it to the fullest.
You're welcome to read my own, but it's a tad more melodramatic (and i think i'm going to have to start posting more pictures....you inspired me).
For what it's worth, thanks for the read and blessings on you and your fam!!
j
hey of course lets do lunch. Just let me know lets do it next week? hey do you have a face book?
I think that it is great that you can be friends. I wish my sister in law and her x could get it together. I think it is best for the kids. You are amazing:)
Happy un-anniversary. Well said.
That is great you have stayed good friends! Those wedding pictures are classic. You look beautiful!
Post a Comment